The Peter Daffy Mahogany Dreadnought
is modelled closely on the pre-war guitars that everyone loves so much. They
have a very clear, loud but even sound that makes this model distinctive in
The Daffy Model 1 X-braces cross
an inch and quarter below the soundhole, and all top braces are scalloped
to increase the mid-range presence.
here for back view
- SCALE: 25.4"
Sitka, Engleman Spruce or Red Spruce (extra, see order form.) Back and sides:
East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard/Inlay: Ebony, 16" radius; Mother of Pearl
snowflakes Bridge: Ebony Neck: Honduras Mahogany
- HARDWARE: Waverly tuners (nickel)
- HEADSTOCK VENEER: Ebony
- NECK SHAPE: Vintage V-shaped.
- NECK/BODY JOIN: Traditional
dovetail; or Modern bolt-on
- WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 3/16"
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16"
- BINDING: Grained ivoroid binding
- FINISH: French Polish or Nitrocellulose